Are you feeling the impact of digital disruption? Are you struggling to create business value from digital tools and technologies?
Learn from digital pioneers through examples and case studies how to enhance performance in volatile, uncertain environments. Master the challenge of creating and sustaining organizational agility. Learn how digital disruptors disrupt and how to beat them at their own game. You will complete this Sprint with a roadmap for successful digital transformation.
The fast-paced format condenses your learning time to 1-2 hours per day. Enjoy active participation in the liVe sessions, interacting with your community, and/or building your project.
Each Sprint gives you access to a range of tools and learning platforms designed so you can achieve real impact, fast.
• Online modules: self-paced learning format
• Livestream sessions: interact live with faculty and guest speakers
• Case studies: Learn from the winners (and losers)
• Peer learning: Gain insights from your cohort
• Project: Turn learning into your own action plan
Take a sneak peek into module 1 of the program:
• Discover how digital resilience helps you bounce back from major shocks like the pandemic
• Ethical considerations related to your digital business
• Corporate Digital Responsibility
Including illustrations from: Amazon, Nestlé, Tesla, IQOS, Mastercard, Disney, Axel Springer, Richemont, Airbnb, We Work and the latest research from the “Global Center for Digital Business Transformation.”
You are looking to extract the most value from digital technologies and business models to map out your own successful transformation
You are a small to medium-sized business owner, looking to create new forms of value for customers and wider stakeholders
You are looking to gain inspiration from the digital disruptors to boost your own creativity and innovation skills
Michael Wade is Professor of Innovation and Strategy at IMD and holds the Cisco Chair in Digital Business Transformation. He is the Director of IMD’s Global Center for Digital Business Transformation. His areas of expertise relate to strategy, innovation, and digital transformation.
At IMD, Professor Wade directs a number of executive programs related to digital transformation, including Digital Execution, Digital Transformation for Boards, and Digital Disruption.
Michael has been named one of the top ten digital thought leaders in Switzerland several times by a jury of business media, most recently in 2020. He has published ten books and more than a hundred case studies and articles on a variety of topics, including digital business transformation, innovation, strategy, and digital leadership.
“I’ve distilled the most important things you need to know about digital transformation and packed it all into 15 days. Everything you need to respond effectively to digital disruption, because it’s not getting any easier.”
Professor Michael Wade
Wondering how to assess the performance of your digital initiatives? Simply enter your email to get your free Digital Transformation KPIs checklist.
Partner with the best for your business education. IMD is ranked FIRST in open programs worldwide - 9 years in a row.
All liVe sessions are recorded and will be available for replay on the learning platform. All times are CET.
Join other ambitious leaders and shapers from around the world.
• Explore how digital tools and capabilities can boost your innovation and creativity
• Learn how to create new forms of value for customers, employees, and other stakeholders
• Leverage the power of digital to accelerate your business transformation
• Become an agile, competent manager with the digital skills and knowledge to drive positive change
Uncover strategies to extract new value from digitization and digital transformation of your business
Duration: 2 weeks
13 - 27 June 2022