How do you manage stress? Would you say that you thrive at work and have a good work life balance? Are your stress and energy levels sustainable long term? Or rather, are you starting to feel the effects of chronic stress?
If this resonates with you, you are not alone. Latest research shows that nearly half of employees feel high levels of stress daily. The good news is that science-backed, stress management strategies and tools exist to help you quickly reduce stress, recover, build resilience and truly thrive in the workplace and beyond. Mastering stress is a learnable skill.
The fast-paced format condenses your learning time to 1-2 hours per day. Enjoy active participation in the liVe sessions, interacting with your community, and/or building your project.
Each Sprint gives you access to a range of tools and learning platforms designed so you can achieve real impact, fast.
• Online modules: self-paced learning format
• Livestream sessions: interact live with faculty and guest speakers
• Peer learning: Gain insights from your cohort
• Project: Turn learning into your own action plan
Learn from experts in sleep management and mindfulness
• Dr Els van der Helm - Sleep Neuroscientist
• Erick Rinner - Partner, Impact Expansion Management
• Focus on creating an environment of wellbeing in your workplace
• Discover evidence-based tools to help your team to thrive too
• Build purpose for you and your team
• Become more engaged, optimistic and truly thrive going forward
Successfully manage energy levels, identify stressors and resources
Recover from existing stress and build long-term resilience
Create and sustain health and wellbeing in the workplace personally and for teams
Alyson Meister is Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behavior. She helps organizations to develop inclusive and resilient leaders, teams, and workplaces. Her research specialty includes topics surrounding identity and diversity as well as workplace stress, mental health, and wellbeing. She was named on the Thinkers50 Radar list in 2021 and subsequently nominated for a Thinkers50 Distinguished Achievement Award.
Meister’s inclusion on the Thinkers50 Radar list was in recognition of her research on how people can navigate, manage, and overcome bias throughout their careers, and how feeling marginalized, stereotyped, or mislabeled impacts stress, wellbeing, and job performance.
“The stigma around stress and mental health is still pervasive and creates a barrier to seeking and receiving help. This Sprint is a journey towards boosted wellbeing and resilience.”
Professor Alyson Meister
Join the best for your business education. IMD is ranked Top 3 worldwide for executive education 10 years in a row - 2012-2022 (FT Executive Education Rankings).
Project based sprints teach you valuable frameworks and tools that you will apply in real time. Gain applicable, strategic recommendations for your business. Achieve real impact, fast.
Join other ambitious leaders and shapers from around the world.
Would you say that you thrive at work and in life? Are your stress and energy levels sustainable long term? Or more often, do you feel you struggle to hold things together?
If this resonates with you, you are not alone. Latest research shows that nearly half of employees feel high levels of stress daily. This Sprint provides you with science-backed strategies and tools to help you quickly recover from the effects of stress, build resilience and truly thrive in the workplace and beyond. Mastering stress is a learnable skill.
- Identify forces that deplete and those that restore your energy
- Discover stress-busting strategies for quick recovery
- Boost your resilience so you and your teams can thrive at work
- Create healthy and sustainable practices and become a role model for others
Duration: 2 weeks
12 June - 26 June 2023
CHF 850 CHF 950